For Adoptive Parents
We encourage all our adoptive parents to join our mailing list so we can keep in touch with you and let you know of any forthcoming events. If you are not on our mailing list and would like to be, please contact email@example.com
The services accessed by many of our adoptive parents are:
- Getting in touch with us by phone or email if you have any query; support need or just to let us know how you are doing.
- Borrowing a book or other resource from our Library
- Getting some support with Information Exchanges
- Attending one of our workshops or training events.
There may be times when you need some more specific support in relation to a specific issue. If you do, we will arrange for you to meet with one of our Senior Practitioners from our After Adoption Team who will provide you directly with a service and work with you to access additional local authority or health services if appropriate.
There are two voluntary support agencies we have links with:
- Adoption UK provide a range of supports specifically for adoptive parents.
- New Family Social are a specific support service for LGBT adoptive parents.
161 Constitution Street
0131 553 5060