Scottish Adoption Duck Race 2019
The Duck Race is back for 2019 and will be taking place on Friday 24th May on the Water of Leith starting in Stockbridge.
The Duck Race is back for 2019 and will be taking place on Friday 24th May on the Water of Leith starting in Stockbridge. Ducks cost £5 and this year we will be offering 4 ducks for only £15. Ducks are now available to purchase in person from the Scottish Adoption office and are available here.
More prizes will be added to this list as and when we get them confirmed. Prizes that have been donated so far include:
- Robert from Woodhead Eco Trees has donated a 50cm tall Swedish Candle.
- Craig from Papillon Restaurant and Cocktail Bar on Commercial Street has donated a £30 meal voucher.
- Steven from Steven Butcher Art has donated A3 mounted prints from his collection. You can see more of Steven’s art on his website www.stevenbutcher.com
- David & Sadie have donated a voucher for a one hour microlight flight for one person flying from East Fortune Airfield.
- Linda had very kindly doanted a beautiful hand made baby blanket.
- Thanks to Capital Cooling for donating not one but TWO Premier Mini Fridges
- Susan from The Poodle Palace and Doggy Hotel and Spa has donated one prize of Two Full Dog Grooms and another prize of a 2 night stay at the Poodle Palace!
- ASY Gardening Services have donated one gardener for a full day maintenece service (Monday to Friday only) and one pot planted up with a Boxus Ball. You can visit the ASY Gardening Services website here.
More prizes will be added to this list and to be in with a chance to win any of these prizes you need to buy a duck! You can do that here http://bit.ly/DuckRace2019