Scottish Adoption is a charity and as such welcomes your support. You can help us in a variety of ways.
Support us Financially
You can make a regular or one off donation via our MyDonate website here. You can also donate by sending a cheque made payable to Scottish Adoption to 161 Constitution Street, Edinburgh, EH6 7AD or if you would like to set up a regualr donation please contact the office for more information on how to do this.
Would you like to take part in a specific event such as a marathon run or skydive or some specific fund raising? If so then please do get in touch.
Sharing your experience
Share your experience of adoption with others, there are a number of ways you can do this:
- Be involved in one of our Preparation Courses, sharing your experience with prospective adopters
- Speak to some of our current service users to offer some peer support
- Write about your experience of adoption for either our website or other publication.
Volunteering your skills
Do you have a particular skill or area of expertise that could benefit Scottish Adoption. We have a resource bank of people we can call on to help out with a range of tasks so if you think your skill could be useful let us know! We will post on the website any specific requests we have for help, so keep a look out.
Some of our recent work has benefitted from the support of:
- Saints and Sinners Club
- Liddell Thomson Consultancy
- The Binks Trust
- Andrew Paton’s Charitable Trust
- The Martin Connell Charitable Trust
- Early Years Change Fund (City of Edinburgh Council)
- The Robertson Trust
- RS MaCdonald Trust
And we are most grateful for their generosity.