The Duck Dash is back for 2022 and will be taking place on Saturday 9th of July!
After a sell out year last year the Duck Dash is BACK for 2022! We are pleased to announce that on the 9th of July 2022 we shall be holding our Duck Dash in North Berwick.
For the second year running we will be holding the Duck Dash out with the City of Edinburgh and holding it at our Family Picnic in North Berwick instead!
There will still be great prizes to win so dig deep and buy your duck here. All ducks will cost £4.00 or buy 3 ducks for £10.
More prizes will be added to this list as and when we get them confirmed. Prizes that have been donated so far include:
- One of our popular prizes from the last few years have been the Swedish Candles donated by Robert from Woodhead Eco Trees. Robert is back and very generously donated another of his brilliant Swedish Candles.
- Helen from Rockpool Trading has donated a Kernowspa candle and some Kernow Chocolate. All are handmade in Cornwall from small businesses and are available on their website www.rockpooltrading.co.uk
- Linda has been a great supporter of our Duck Races and has once again very kindly agreed to make another gorgeous blanket.
- Maurice has kindly donated a lovely pair of Handmade Stained Glass Earrings and Knecklace. Maurice is currently working on his website but can be contacted on MPG5961@gmail.com
- Another great supporter of our Duck Race is Andrew from Vino Wines. This year Andrew has donated a lovely Bottle of Fizz from Vino Wines!
- Brad from GHS Loft Flooring has very kindly donated a loft ladder.
- Two Bottles of Red Wine have been donated by Angie.
- Caledonian Horticulture have donated an 8ookg bag of Green Goodness Compost. Don’t worry you wont ned to carry this home, they will deliver!
- Dynamic Earth in Edinurgh have donated some complimentary passes to the top visitor attraction.
- Gemma has donated 2 £20 gift vouchers to be used at The Lobster Man at Fenton Barns. Fresh lobster caught off the shores of North Berwick.
- The Scottish Seabird Centre in North Berwick have donated a Family Day Pass. You will be able to watch the Gannets on the Bass Rock, watch Puffins on Craigleith Island and try and spot dolphins or seals in the sea. A great day out!
- Fiona from Business Parcs have donated a great prize for golfers! you coudl win a 4Ball Voucher for Whitehill House Golf Club at Rosewell!
- Lyndsey from Mini First Aid Edinburgh has donated a voucher for two parents/guardians to come along to an open baby & child first aid class.
- Lorraine from Bo-peep Handmade has donated one of her gorgeous Bunnies. Lorraine is another supporter who has donated prizes before, and we really appreciate the support!
- Author Liza Miles has donated signed copies of her books Love Bites, My Life’s Not Funny, and the Cosy Mystery series which is a series of murder mysteries set in Edinburgh.
- Samantha from Sparkle Craft Creations by Samantha has donated a decorated light up bottle and a decorated stone.
- Ryze Edinburgh have donated 5 VIP passes! 1 VIP pass is equal to a 60 minute session so you can go 5 times or bring some friends with you!
More prizes will be added to this list and to be in with a chance to win any of these prizes you need to buy a duck, which you can do by clicking here! For more information please call 0131 553 5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org